Tuesday 31 January 2012

Where do I begin? That’s a good question – I have no idea myself.

affairs of the tart
Where do I begin? That’s a good question – I have no idea myself.
Well it’s been a while and I must admit I have totally neglected the blog but I am back and have found a new challenge in life, I now have more time to concentrate on working on my dream and yes developing my brand.
What is my dream you may ask?
Well here it goes !
My dream is to own a coffee shop chain and have 50 - 100 stores locally and internationally.  I would like the brand to be a name well known in all households and communities. Through the brand I would like to help uplift communities by creating employment and helping other young and upcoming entrepreneurs realise their dreams.
You see the thing is I don’t know where to start (as I said right at the beginning). I thought that getting a qualification in patisserie would equip me enough to get my own coffee shop-slash- deli going but it turns out I was wrong. I’m going to need a good dose of this- is- the-real- world- my-boy –and–having-a-piece-of-paper-just-ain’t-gonna-cut-it
A friend of mine said that I have a talent and should not let it go to waste, all my colleagues at work told me I was going to be great one day and my family have been nothing but supportive, so as I embark on this awesome adventure, I would like you to join me as I make this dream a reality and I know one day you will be sitting in one of my establishments having a great cuppa JO and an Oh So Wow! pastry thinking I watched this become a reality.
Thank you



Chef Kamal  

No comments:

Post a Comment